The web order processor works with customers through the entire ordering life cycle:
- Processing orders received via the website, email or telephone
- Scheduling deliveries or pick up for guest merchandise
- Following up with guest post-sales order issues
Specifically, this person will:
§ Process and manage customer orders placed on the website, e-mail and telephone; verify contact, address, merchandise and credit card information.
§ Determine and quote out-of-state delivery orders.
§ Schedule CPU, deliveries and out-of-state orders.
§ Follow-up and resolve guests’ post-sales order issues.
§ Handle pre-sale customer inquiries from email, phone and web change.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Providing support to web programmers as needed
- Assisting internal customers with various computer related questions/problems
To quality for this position you must have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A minimum 6 months Art Van experience (or equivalent), one year preferred working with the AS400 retail and inventory systems
- Additional customer service experience highly desired
- Good analytical, problem solving and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, or holidays as scheduled.