Customer Service Representatives provide customer service and clerical support for the stores. Assist guests in resolving their questions, concerns and issues on purchases.
- Assist guests telephoning or coming in to the store in resolving their questions, concerns and issues on purchases.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; direct callers to the appropriate person.
- Process guest invoices and payments on purchases
- Balance cash drawer daily at the end of shift.
- Contact guests regarding: Merchandise availability, scheduling delivery or customer pick-up
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service or related retail sales experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills & good listening skills
- Exhibits a calm and professional demeanor in resolving difficult situations with guests
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Veterans are encouraged to apply.