Sales Associate Position overview and job description
As a Sales Professional you must be highly motivated with a “Can Do Attitude!” and willingness to go above and beyond in order to satisfy Conn’s customers. You must enjoy a goal driven environment, working with a diverse clientele and using outstanding customer service skills to get the job done.
· Previous sales experience in commission- based retail environment
· Outstanding communication skills to make clear presentations and demonstrate Conn’s products to our customers.
- Computer proficient to operate Conn’s internal systems.
- Ability to assist with merchandizing and store product set-up.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn’s stores and to assist with customer carryouts.
- Must be flexible to work retail hours, which include evenings, weekends and holidays. (Conn’s is only closed three days out of the year- Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
- Must be available to attend Conn’s training program. (Schedule varies with each location).
- Must pass a background check and drug test according to company standards.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent GED
- Conn’s Sales Professionals can earn more than the industry average, depending upon performance!
- Sales Professionals earn an hourly rate plus commissions for their first month on the sales floor. After completing their first full month on the sales floor, then Sales Associates earn commission OR hourly, whichever is greater. There is NO DRAW!
- Sales Professionals earn commission on product, repair service agreements, credit insurance, TV and computer installations and spiffs and incentives!
How to apply:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Advancement – Management Training Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- On line: www.conns.com
- Call: 1-800-564-6417
- Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org