Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing support and solutions to customers regarding product or service issues/concerns. The associate answers incoming calls, provides every customer with the highest level of customer service with a reassuring, professional attitude and a willingness to resolve the situation, and maintains accurate customer records by updating account information.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to resolve conflict
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in call center(s) is preferred
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Stable work history
- Bilingual is a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed; Hours may vary between Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.