The Collections Specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to; supporting the management team at Conn’s to maintain exceptional customer service, and protecting the Company’s assets by convincing past-due customers to pay their account to a current status by overcoming objections according to Company policy and procedure.
- Prior customer service, call center or collections experience is required
- Data entry skills are preferred
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Stable work history
- Bilingual is a plus
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience and education
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed; Hours may vary between Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.