Warehouse Customer Service Representative
The Warehouse Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling all inbound telephone calls, serving customers arriving at the warehouse for activities such as customer pickups, supporting delivery teams as they deliver product to customers, making pre-delivery calls to customers, and performing additional tasks as assigned by the facility manager or delivery manager.
- Must be able to handle a large volume of inbound phone calls and perform inventory functions, including stock checks
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to occasionally position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.