The Equipment Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, loading and offloading trailers and trucks, as well as the cleanliness of the warehouse and will assist in all aspects of the facility’s needs. The associate must be able to process customer pickups, maintain proper picking and stocking of merchandise and map locator integrity. Additionally, the Equipment Operator must maintain assigned equipment, document equipment condition on a daily basis, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year of equipment operation experience (i.e., forklift)
- Must be proficient in the safe operation of the assigned equipment
- Experience using a personal computer or CRT is required
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to constantly work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, including weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed. Available shifts may vary; contact a Conn's recruiter for details.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.