The Recruiter’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, filling the Company’s open positions by sourcing and interviewing candidates via telephone. This associate also coordinates pre-employment testing, including background and drug; assessments; subsequent interviews and on-boarding.
- 2-4 years recruiting experience
- Human resources experience is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task and be flexible to recruit for multiple types of positions
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills are required
- Computer skills are required, including MS Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with overtime and weekends as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.