Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining inventory and cash control procedures at the assigned Conn’s retail store, verifying accuracy and integrity of product shipments to and from the store, ensuring store warehouse area is clean and clear, and helping to manage the store’s Sales CSR Specialists and Sales Porters. This associate is also responsible for assisting the store’s sales management team with special projects and maintaining store expectations.
- Demonstrated success in a retail setting
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.