Warehouse Check-In Clerk
The Check-In Clerk’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing all product returned by lead installers/delivery drivers by first determining the status of the product and then re-assigning to the appropriate facility and/or account. The associate ensures that delivery tickets are revised and the inventory reconciled based upon the return of product. Additionally, the Check-In Clerk receives product delivered by various carriers as shipped by Conn’s vendors.
- Must have good organization skills and be detail-oriented
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to occasionally position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to constantly work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.