The Installer/Delivery Helper’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing pre and post trip inspections on delivery vehicles, inspecting and prepping merchandise for delivery routes, maintaining safe handling of merchandise at all times, and assisting the Installer Lead/Delivery Driver with maintaining vehicle security and safety. The associate is expected to learn the skills necessary in order to assume the role of Installer Lead/Delivery Driver, if approved and available, within one year from date of hire as a helper.
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing 200+ lbs. as a second on a two-person team
- Capable of moving equipment and product into customers’ homes (including ascending/descending flight(s) of stairs) without damage to the product or to customer property
- Overall ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time while transporting from one location to the next
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to constantly work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and outdoor conditions and pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.