SUMMARY: Under general supervision, coordinates and provides administrative support for branch operations. This may consist of answering calls, re-directing them to appropriate departments, generating spreadsheets, performing account payable and payroll duties, field human resources issues, interact with various company divisions, branches and outside vendors, order office supplies and printing requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. To perform this job successfully, the Branch Administrator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Provide administrative support to Branch Manager.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and re-direct as needed.
- Perform fax and copy requests; sort mail and send Fed-Ex.
- Order office supplies and printing projects.
- Perform payroll duties and delivery to Payroll department.
- Perform accounts payable duties in relation to invoices for services.
- Field and communicate human resources issues to necessary parties.
- Administer all travel planning at the branch level.
- Exemplary Customer interaction, not limited to renegotiations for commercial and residential accounts, but also issues such as billing, service issues and all other customer service issues.
- Coordinate meetings and office functions.
- Handle all confidential information with the highest discretion.
- Administer and/or prepare reports as needed/requested.
- Provide support to all other Managers in the branch, as needed.
- Maintain the Subcontractor Purchase Order Process.
- Maintain and validate permits.
- Determine UL Certification requirement, monitor and maintain certificates as required.
- Research False Alarm Fines including causes and suggested solutions.
- Maintain Local Key Account (LKA) contacts in MasterMind (MtM).
- Distribute Branch Action Queue items.
- Recruit for all open position requisitions and coordinate/complete all Pre-Hire and New Hire Paperwork with new candidates/employees.
- Cross train to perform back-up duties to Service/ Sales Coordinators as needed (Creation, Scheduling and Billing)
- Assist in researching and collecting on delinquent accounts. Review items that are returned to the “Branch Queue” due to pending contract errors which prevents billing and account creation.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, practices, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills; be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Decision making and judgment skills are necessary for this position.
- There is continuous need for strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Frequent use of discretion and independent action.
- Frequent need for creativity and problem analysis.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Ability to work with confidential information requiring discretion at all times.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work with great attention to detail.
- Ability to express ideas orally and in writing.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to respond to general inquiries and/or complaints and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to managers, employees, and customers.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to define and analyze problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to use and gain familiarity with standard office equipment (i.e. copier, fax, scanner, printer, computer).
- Ability to work multiple priorities, and interface with all levels of management.
- Ability to type 30 wpm and demonstrated proficiency on 10-key.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, some college preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ office or customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Protection One Alarm Monitoring, Inc. or any of its respective affiliates, divisions, and/or subsidiaries, including, without limitation, Security Monitoring Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer committed to a diverse workforce.